Phnom Penh: The Ministry of Water Resources and Meteorology on August 10, 2021 issued a notification on the weather situation in Cambodia from 11-16 August 2021.
The Ministry confirmed that the Kingdom of Cambodia is affected by the weak southwest monsoon. On August 11-12, it will be affected by the low pressure valley from China, and on August 13-16, affected by the ITCZ low pressure valley that formed in northern Myanmar. Thailand, Laos and Vietnam.
Such a situation will make:
1: Provinces in the central lowlands
* Minimum temperature 24-26 1C
* Maximum temperature 33-35 ° C
* Light to moderate rain, thundershowers and gusts. There will also be parts of the central and southern provinces that will receive more rain.
2: Provinces adjoining the Dangrek Mountains and the Northeast Plateau
* Minimum temperature 23-25 ° C
* Maximum temperature 31-33 ° C
* Light to moderate rain is possible.
3: Coastal areas
* Minimum temperature is 23-25 ° C
* Maximum temperature is 31-33 ° C
* Moderate to heavy rain is possible.
Depending on the weather conditions as mentioned above, the public should be informed and be careful of rain, thunder, lightning and wind.
For regularly updated weather maps, CLICK HERE