Homeless Man Starts Fire Next To ISPP

Phnom Penh: A homeless man accidentally started a large fire.

The incident happened at around 10:40 pm on March 2, 2020 on an abandoned plot of land near the fence of ISPP International School, Toul Roka Village, Chak Angre Krom Commune, Meanchey District, Phnom Penh.

According to sources, before the incident, the homeless man was scavenging, and burning wires to take the copper. The fire erupted, which surprised local people.

Authorities quickly arrived on the scene to extinguish the blaze.

Fires are breaking out daily, so residents should be very careful. KHMERNOTE

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *