Kandal province: A man died in a amssage shop on December 15, 2019, at 14:00 in Khsach Kandal district.
The victim was identified as Heng, a 37-year-old farmer, resident of Svay Antor village, Prek Tamak commune, Khsach Kandal district, Kandal province.
The victim went to massage “744 Magic Hand” in the local village and recieved his rub down. Later, he fell asleep and woke up complaining of a headache, sweating and sore limbs. The owner of the massage called a PassApp, and he was taken to the district hospital, where he died.
Experts concluded that the victim died of wind (*khyal, a very Cambodian ‘sudden death syndrome’, which western medicine may attribute to a stroke/sudden aneurysm etc.).
After the inspection, the body was handed over to the family for a traditional funeral. POST NEWS