Cambodian Worker Suffers Serious Shock In Pattaya

Thailand: A Cambodian man has sustained serious injuries from electric shock while working on a pole in Pattaya on December 14.

According to The Pattaya News, the incident occurred at 2:40 M near Soi Korpai on Thep Prasit Road.

25 year old Mr. Nop, a Cambodian national suffered multiple burns and was unconscious. He legally worked for the electric company and was rushed to a local hospital.

A co-worker, who didn’t want to give his name, said that Nop was wearing safety equipment and was near the top of the pole when he was shocked. Due to wearing the proper equipment and being secured he didn’t fall down to the ground.

The incident is under investigation by electric company officials.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *