Opennet Employee Shocked During Installation

Phnom Penh: A man working for OpenNet suffered an electric shock at around 9:35 am on December 12, 2019 on National Road 6 in Kien Khleang village, Prek Leap commune, Chroy Changva district.

The victim, Tho Chhun, a 30-year-old employee of Opennet, was badly burned.

Before the incident, two employees of the internet company were setting up an internet cable above a house, when one touched a live cable.

According to the report, the workers rescued by villagers at the scene.

According to Khun Chanthy, a 35-year-old male co-worker, he and his friend were hired as day workers and were paid $ 15 each to connect to the internet to homes. POST NEWS

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *