Men Touch Live Wire At Siem Reap Wedding

Siem Reap province: Authorities said that an incident happened at a wedding ceremony on December 11, 2019, at 8:30 am in front of a house in Kralanh district, Siem Reap province.

One man died suddenly and another let seriously injured after being electrocuted by a live overhead wire.

The victims, men aged 23 and 24 from the local area were putting up wedding decorations and loudspeakers, when a pole they were using hit a live wire 8 metres above the ground. AREY

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *