Chinese Cooks Injured In Kitchen Explosion

Phnom Penh: Two Chinese men suffered burns after a gas leak caused an explosion at 2:55 pm on November 13, 2019 at Zhejiang restaurant in Veal Vong district, 7 Makara.

According to the source, before the incident, the two Chinese men were cooking in the kitchen, when the explosion occurred. One suffered serious injuries, with te other escaping with minor wounds. They were taken to hospital for treatment.

After the incident, local authorities and neighbors came to the site to help prevent a fire from spreading. Eight fire extinguishers were used to control the fire. Following the incident, local authorities arrived and used a translator to investigate the incident. TDN

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *