Green Go Garden Fire, Siem Reap

Siem Reap: On October 31, 2019 at 11:50 pm, there was a fire at Green Go Garden restaurant in Siem Reap city. The fire was put out within 30 minutes.

The owner, 48-year-old Chan Sameth, had leased the business to Norbert Vella, 42, from Italy.

There was damage to computers, dining and restaurant equipment.

The fire is reported to have been caused by an electrical short circuit.

A fire truck was not used because of the cooperation of citizens who had already extinguished the flames. POST NEWS

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *