British Man Dies Of Overdose In Phnom Penh

Phnom Penh: A British man has died of an overdose in a hotel on St 184 at 14:30, October 26, 2019.

Ian Oliver Phillips, 29, was found dead in the hotel room.

Authorities said that after the incident, police doctors went to the scene and conclude the man had died from a mixture of methamphetamine and morphine (*possibly heroin).

After the examination, the technical experts carried the body to Stung Meanchey pagoda, Meanchey district, Phnom Penh.

One thought on “British Man Dies Of Overdose In Phnom Penh

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *