Chinese Man Dies Of Drug Overdose
Preah Sihanouk: On October 9, 2019 at 8:40 am, a Chinese man died in village 4, Sangkat 04, Sihanoukville, Preah Sihanouk province.
The victim, a 30-year-old male, has not been formally identified.
After the incident, police confirmed that the man died of an overdose of (*unspecified) drugs and was temporarily placed in Provincial Referral Hospital. Photo in link: POST NEWS
One thought on “Chinese Man Dies Of Drug Overdose”
Pingback: Reported Deaths of Foreigners 2019 – Cambodia News English