PHNOM PENH: A group (* source says pharmacists making a show to promote anti-venom snake drugs) had to take one of their party to hospital. While playing with a cobra, the snake struck out and bit the performer’s hand, stopping the show. A motorbike was called to take him to the hospital for treatment for potentially life-threatening injuries.
Exactly where and when this took place is not clear.
In the clip below, the man playing with snakes can be seen (bite around 3.30), with a crowd of people, including young children very close by. KBN