Fire In Kampot Club

Kampot: An entertainment club fire has been estimated to have caused nearly $ 200,000 of damage following a fire on the afternoon. July 16, 2019. This incident occurred in Chrey village, Sopheap commune, Chhouk district, Kampot province.

Khieu Rithaphean, district governor said that at 3:15 pm police were called to the fire, which was put out by 5:30 pm, after three fire trucks used 11 tons of water. Although no one was injured, the property was badly damaged.

The damage was put at around $ 180,000. An electrical fault has been blamed as the cause. SOURCE

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *