Fire in Sihanoukville Hotel

Sihanoukville – In the early hours of July 11, 2019, a fire broke out on the 12th floor of the Serei Ochheuteal Hotel in Sihanoukville.

According to the authorities, there were no injuries and the cause of the accident was attributed to an electrical error.

The fire was quickly brought under control by Sihanoukville police firefighters.

Source: Huy Bunleng

A word from our sponsors:

Worried about your electric appliances? Call the Lovek specialists in Air-Con and general electrics.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

shares