Phnom Penh: 17 people arrested in a drugs raid on Luxurious club were sent to the Prosecutor’s Office in Phnom Penh on June 12, 2019.
The 17 suspects, including five Vietnamese, were:
– First, QUYEN KIM CHINH, a 33 year old male from Vietnam, a staff manager for the club.
– Second, Sear Phally, called Tali, male, 26, Cambodian, serves as a staff manager and took guests to the rooms.
– Third name NGUYEN HUU LONG, 30 years old Vietnamese national who is the manager of the club.
– Fourth name NGUYEN PHUOC ANH, male, 23 years old, Vietnamese, an accountant.
Fiftth. LE HUNG KIEN, 28, male Vietnamese, a staff member.
– Sixth, NGUYEN TUAN DUONG, a 28-year-old Vietnamese national, serves as a staff member.
– Seventh, Seameth Sameth, a male 40-year-old Cambodian, serves as a waiter in the rooms.
– 8th, Lang Sath, male, 39, Cambodian, serves as a waiter in the room.
– 9th: Ox Sopheak, a 30-year-old male, acts as security guard.
– 10th, Song Hun, a male, 36, a Cambodian, serves as a security guard.
– Eleventh, named Eang Vann, male, 39 years old, Khmer as a security guard.
Twelfth, Soun Sopheak, a 30-year-old Cambodian male, serves as a security guard.
– 13th, Pang Samnang, 30, a Cambodian, serves as a security guard.
– 14th, Neth Sath, a 29-year-old male, serves as a security guard.
15 th name Cho So khith, male, 33, a Cambodian, serves as a security guard.
– 16th, Tup Pis, male, 41 years old, Khmer as a security guard.
– And 17th, Eam Naran, called Chinese, 31-year-old Khmer.
Luxurious club was raided on June 8th, 417 people were detained (181 females), 408 people were tested for drugs. Of these 93 people (62 Cambodians) were found to be drug users. More than 300 others who were clean were released.
Of the 93 drug users, 62 Cambodians sent to the educational center, 31 foreigners, 14 Vietnamese, 14 Chinese, 1 Singaporean and two Malaysians were sent to the General Department of Immigration to arrange deportation.
The 17 suspects are being questioned by the court.