Death After Mushroom Poisoning

Sihanoukville: On the evening of May 17, 2019, a team of doctors working in Preah Sihanouk Referral Hospital said that five people had been sent to a hospital for emergency treatment. One later died.

The patients were living in the special economic zone of Preah Sihanouk province, and apparently had been exposed to a toxic fungus. According to relatives, the patients had eaten fungus dishes.

A hospital spokesman confirmed “The 5 people who have been affected by have been severely ill, and on May 17, 2019, one of the five patients died,” he said.

https://postnews.com.kh/local/441626

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

shares