Pole Fire Knocks Out Siem Reap Electric

Siem Reap: An electrical transmission wire carried by poles burst into flames in Wat Damnak Village, Sangkat Phsar Thmey, Siem Reap Town, at 10:50 AM, May 11, 2019.

After being informed, the cops together with citizens used fire extinguishers and prevented traffic from passing. The power company was informed, which temporarily disconnected electricity.

The fire was out at 11:00 am without causing harm to the people.

The electricity flow at the site was temporarily closed so that officials from the Electricity of Siem Reap would check and repair the connection.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

shares