Electric Fire Lights Up Chamkar Morn

Phnom Penh: Firefighters were called to a fire at 2:50 amon May 8, 2019, case of a fire on road 430, street 494, Khan Chamkar Morn, Phnom Penh.

People near the scene said that an electric spark caused the fire to ignite. Some of them took fire extinguishers before two firefighting units arrived at the scene.

The electricity was cut to allow water to be used to put out the blaze. Some damage was reported to walls of nearby homes, but there were no human injuries.

http://www.arey-news.com/archives/304152

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

shares