Free Angkor Milk Promo Poisons Schoolkids

Banteay Meanchey: According tothe Ministry of Interior, 52 students from O Ambel Primary School had been drinking ANGKOR MILK and came down with a fever, and vomiting.

Parents, teachers and teachers concluded that ANGKOR MILK caused the poisoning and the children were transported to public and private hospitals.

ANGKOR MILK milk company had distributed dairy products to the student for free as part of a nationwide promotion. The incident happened at 9 am on April 26, 2019 at O ​​Ambel Primary School in O Ambel Village, O Ambel Commune, Sisophon City, Banteay Meanchey Province.

52 students, including 28 girls, were transported to Srei Sophea Referral Hospital.

About 400 students from kindergarten to grade 6 was distributed to children free of charge when the students left the second session.

After the students were drinking, some students started experiencing symptoms of headaches and vomiting. More children began to fall ill, and were taken to the emergency hospital.

The company distributing milk to the students is the has the approval of the Department of Education, Youth and Sport.

The school director said that he did not allow the company to distribute milk to students, but was told to by his superiors.

Hospital Referral Director Iv Vivavuth said that students had symptoms of food poisoning, but were not serious. He is not yet aware of dairy or food poisoning in the school yet.

The milk was sent for testing in Phnom Penh.

ANGKOR MILK’s agent told police that the company distributed milk to students in Banteay Meanchey province.There was only one incident.

40 students were treated at a private hospital, and went home. The remaining students stayed in the Sisophon Referral Hospital, with 12 still under observation.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *