Australian Tourist Dies from Sleeping Pills, Siem Reap

Siem Reap: Police say an overdose of sleeping pills caused a foreigner to die in Siem Reap.

The incident was reported at Borey Angkor Hotel, Siem Reap province, at 13:30 PM on 25th March 2019. The police said the victim was named
TREVOR JOSEPH TRATTER , a 48-year-old male from Australia, a tourist who arrived in Cambodia on March 19, 2019.

He entered through the Siem Reap International Airport via EXPEDIA Travel Company and was staying at the hotel.

Authorities concluded that the victim had taken an overdose of sleeping medication. The body was sent to Phnom Penh’s Stung Meanchey pagoda waiting for the decision of the family and embassy.

One thought on “Australian Tourist Dies from Sleeping Pills, Siem Reap

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

shares