Teenage Sisters Killed in House Fire

Mondolkiri: A fire on the evening of March 18, 2019, claimed the lives of two teenage girls in Mei village, Pou Chrey commune, Pichi Da district. Two others were injured.

The cause of the fire appears to have been caused by gasoline igniting close to a kitchen stove.

The two victims were named as Heang Samphos, 17, and Heang Srey Lim, 14. Two other women were taken to the provincial referral hospital.

Warning, graphic photos in link.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *