Fire in Anlong Veng Hotel Casino

Oddar Meanchey Province: A fire broke out on the 9th floor room of Sangam Resort and Casino, causing injuries to 5 people.

The incident happened at 10:25 pm on March 3, 2019, in Cheam Village, Trapaing Briy Commune, Anlong Veng District, Oddar Meanchey Province.

Source of staff working at the hotel said that the fire was caused by an electrical fault.

Firefighters managed to control the blaze and 5 people were taken to hospital in Anlong Veng for smoke inhalation injuries.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *