Puffer Fish Leaves One Dead, Three in Hospital

Banteay Meanchey Province: On February 17, 2019, a woman died and three children were hospitalised after eating poisonous fresh water puffer fish (d’trei kampot).

A 39 year old woman was taken to Neang Preah Preah district hospital, and later sent to Mongkol Borey district hospital, where she died.

 A 10-year-old girl, a 9-year-old girl and a 10-year-old boy are being treated in Preah Netr Preah district hospital.

MMC News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *