Workers Hospitalised After Svay Rieng Factory Fainting

According to preliminary information, there’s a case of factory workers being hospitalised after they started vomiting and fainting.

The incident took place at 9 am on February 16, 2019 at Bei Hong, a light bulb factory in Svay Rieng economic zone, Phum Pou Por, Kandiengraeng commune, Svay Teap district, Svay Rieng province.

Workers smelled smoke, which resulted in drowsiness, breathing difficulties, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, and continuous fainting. It is unclear how many people have been affected.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *