Rat Catcher Electrocuted

Kandal:  Man using mains electricity to shock rats was himself electrocuted in a stream in the village of Prek Svay commune 2 Beach district, Kandal province on December 30, 2018.

 The victim, Sam Bunthoeun, also called Lau, 51, was a Khmer residing in Kien Svay district, Kandal province.

Authorities arrived at the scene and cooperated with the commune chief of Chheu Teal village and Prek Svay village chief. A doctor visited the corpse and gave cause of death as electric shock.

The body was then handed over to relatives.

http://www.arey-news.com/archives/282085

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

shares