American Robert Jamieson Dies in Lux Hotel

PP: American Robert Sean Jamieson,40, Dies from Drug Overdose in Lux Hotel.

An American man dies from a suspected drug overdose. Phnom Penh: Police were called to the Lux Hotel after being notified that the body of an American man, named Robert Sean Jamieson, aged 40, was found in his room.

A heart attack, brought on by suspected drug use, is the preliminary cause of death. The body was discovered at 4:40pm on December 18, at No. 2.4.6.8.10, Street 136 Village 4, Group 44, Sangkat Phkkan, Daun Penh. Items found in the deceased’s room include: One passport with number 563xxxxxx, a Toshiba laptop, two ATM cards, one wallet, and an assortment of clothing. After being processed by the medical examiner, the body was transported to Wat Teuk Thar to await further action from the American Embassy.

Source: http://khmeread.com/posts/37277

4 thoughts on “American Robert Jamieson Dies in Lux Hotel

  • December 20, 2018 at 3:26 am
    Permalink

    Always wanted to know what the LUX looked like inside,R.I.P

    Reply
  • December 22, 2018 at 2:23 am
    Permalink

    I might be biased because Sean was my friend but this was not an accidental or intentional overdose. This photo was staged as a quick “answer” as to what really happened. Sean was much too smart to buy drugs from any person in a third world country. Also, Sean was nearly 7 years clean and sober and an active member of a recovery program.

    Reply
    • January 3, 2019 at 3:09 am
      Permalink

      He was an old friend of mine – we were best friends once, do you have any info on his funeral? Did they have it already?

      Reply
  • January 4, 2019 at 5:18 am
    Permalink

    I don’t trust the girl that’s from there. Didn’t she just get her visa? Fishy… Something is off. I hope they do an investigation.

    Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *