Poipet Pole Pyrotechnics

Banteay Meanchey: At 9:30 pm on December 2, 2018, a bunch of electricity wires exploded into flames. The fire then began  to spread to the homes of residents, but luckily did not cause any injury or damage.

This happened in Kbal Spean 2 Village, Sangkat Poipet, Poipet City, Banteay Meanchey Province.

Police say the cause was due to the mess of cable wiring.

The authorities, along with many civilians, took fire extinguishers and fought the blaze for about 40 minutes until it was put out.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *