Kampot Woman Electrocuted

0

Kampot: A woman died in her own bathroom in Sovan Sa Kor village, Kampot province at 8.46 am, November 27, 2018. The victim, Sim Sothy, 38-year-old died from an electric shock.

According to a source, she tripped in the hallway and grabbed hold of the mains going into the fuse board and the live mains wire touched her neck, giving her a massive shock, then she fell into the bathroom.

The family have taken the body to celebrate the traditional funeral festivals.

http://www.arey-news.com/archives/275207

0

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

shares