Phnom Penh: Just because the holidays are over doesn’t mean crazy drivers stop driving into road dividers. Here’s a round up of what seems to be the city’s favourite sport , from one night in Phnom Penh.
- 1:10 am, on November 26, 2018, along Preah Sihanouk Boulevard and Street 113 in Veal Vong commune, Khan 7 Makara.
2. 3:30 am on November 26, 2018, along Preah Sihanouk Boulevard and 143 Street in Veal Vong district, 7 Makara district. Driver was a ‘pretty girl’ who fled the scene in another vehicle.
3. 2:40 am on November 26, 2018, along Mao Tse Tung Street and 193 Street in Tuol Svay Prey I commune, Chamkar Morn district, Phnom Penh. The car hit a cart carrying vegetables and flipped.
4. 2:05 am on November 26, 2018, in front of Tuol Kork Market Street 289 in Boeung Kok II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh. 3 drunk Chinese men in the car.
5. 11.10 pm on 24 November 2018 along 70 Street, Daun Penh, Phnom Penh. Deputy Chief of PP traffic police, no less!