Galaxy Sports Club Burns Down

Phnom Penh: At 3:10 am on Saturday, November 25, 2018, a fire broke out at the Galaxy Sport Club, located along Tuol Pongro road, in Moul Village, Sankor Commune, Dangkor District. Phnom Penh.

The owners were named as Chheng Seak Heng, 31, and his wife, Kim Seuny.

The  sports club was destroyed  along with the coffee shop and all the equipment.

In addition to the property damage, the couple lost: 
1 – $ 5,000 and some jewelry. 
2- 3 motorbikes,
3.  2 televisions, 
4. Several mobile phones and 1 IPad, 
5- 2 computers, 
6. Other goods valued at US $ 10000

The fire was contained and extinguished at around 4am. The cause may have been from burning mosquito coils.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *