At Least 160 Poisoned at Funeral

Ratanakiri: On Thursday, November 8, in Ou Chum commune, at least 160 people were poisoned by food at a funeral in the village.

Dr Oung Rattana, director of the provincial health department of Ratanakkiri province, said he had sent doctors to the scene immediately to save the people.

The cause was badly prepared food. However, the people are expected to all make full recoveries, with the team standing by to check out and follow up their health until they get better.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *