Kep Man Killed by Electric Shock

Kep: At 10:40 am, October 28, 2018,  a man was electrocuted by a man by fallen wires in Kep town.

The victim, Dai Yab, male, 40 years old,  a local farmer, was shocked by live wires that were fallen onto the ground.

The victim was electrocuted, causing serious burns, and was taken to the new hospital in Damnakruang village, but later died.

https://postnews.com.kh/local/382718

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

shares