Power Pole Lights Up BKK1

 Phnom Penh: A fire broke out from electricity wiring  at 11:40 pm on October 25, 2018 on Street 288 in BKK1, Khan Chamkar Morn, Phnom Penh.

Local people took their own extinguishers to tackle the blaze before authorities arrived.

The flames were extinguished after about 20 minutes, and no people or other property was damaged, although local residents may be without power until the wires are replaced.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *