Don’t Eat Khmer Fugu!

Sihanoukville: On the morning of October 25, 2018, three construction workers were sent to hospital after being poisoned from eating a puffer-fish near Prek Treeng Stung Hav district. They are now receiving emergency treatment. The men had come from other provinces to work, and may not have known the dangers of the highly toxic fish.

Police have called for people to be cautious when eating sea fish as this species may cause a fatal heart attack and death if medical assistance isn’t found quickly.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *