Kompong Speu province: A Chinese man was killed after being electrocuted in a workplace accident.
The incident took place at 8:30 am, October 15, 2018 in a plastic plastic factory in the village of Tuol Sothy, Kong Pisey district, Kampong Speu province.
The victim was a Chinese male, aged 45, who lived and worked as a factory worker at the site.
The source from the factory said that before the incident, the victim went to work and was electrocuted by the power box on a machine, knocking him unconscious.
He was sent to Preah Kosomak Hospital in Phnom Penh, but died after arrival.
Currently, the body is placed in a hospital hall waiting for Chinese embassy officials to contact relatives to return to their homeland.