Sihanoukville: On September 3, 2018, the provincial military police commander sent many Chinese suspects involved in drug offenses to the Preah Sihanouk Provincial Court for punishment.
According to the authorities, on September 2, 2018, Tai Yi Yin Club was raided for drugs.
As a result, 13 suspects were arrested (five girls):
– shi xue cheng, 41, male, Chinese occupation leader, KTV.
– Ruan xiu ping Female, 29, Chinese Occupation Manager, Karaoke Room.
– Wu be xian, 23, a Chinese, a tourist.
– Pan Yi, a 29-year-old Chinese tourist.
– Luo Zhi yong, a 44-year-old Chinese man working in the tourist industry.
– Lin Ling, a 22-year-old woman tourist.
– Xiang Mei Li, a 34-year-old woman from the tourism industry.
-. Liao yun, a 37-year-old Chinese man from the tourist industry.
– Chen Xiao ni, a 26-year-old Chinese woman, tourist.
– Li a 29-year-old Chinese male tourist
– Chen xiao tian, a 39-year-old Chinese, tourist.
– Ben Bai yu, a 23-year-old Chinese national, works in tourism.
– Chandelika, 26, a Chinese tourist.
Drugs seized include: 3 packets of white powder, equal to 2884.66 grams (net weight) and other related materials.
The source said that after questioning, the skilled labor force divided the suspects into two cases.
In the first case, four direct offenders (four men) were sent to the provincial court, while the other nine suspects including the five women were educated and then returned home.