By Cambo Market
How to save your time, gas and money while helping your city reduce its traffic jam?
It’s 2018 and we all know about a major problem that covers Phnom Penh and Siem Reap, we’re talking about the TRAFFIC JAM. People might have noticed already that at the end of the day, between 5PM and 7PM, the streets get paralyzed and it becomes really difficult to move.
Approximately 15-20% of those who are stuck in the traffic are actually on the way to get their grocery shopping done, either for cooking dinner or for filling up the fridge for the next couple of days.
Now imagine what would happen, if it would possible to eliminate those 15-20% from the traffic?! Right, the cities will get less agglomerated and it would become a lot easier to drive or ride.
Back in 2017, Victor Logos, an expat living in Cambodia, thought about traffic jam problems, and he also predicted that it’s just going to get worse and worse, so he decided to create a team and start Cambo Market.
Cambo Market is a Grocery Delivery Service available in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap. It allows people to avoid paying for parking, standing in long queues and carrying heavy bags. With Cambo Market, everyone can get everything they need, when they need, right at their doorstep at NO EXTRA DELIVERY COST.
No matter where you are, now you can always shop for all your food and grocery needs from the comfort of your home or office. It takes only a couple of minutes, it saves your valuable time, gas and money.
Long story short, with Cambo Market you can:
– Order your groceries online (more than 1000 items available);
– Get them delivered for FREE;
– Save your time;
– Save your gas;
– Save your money;
– Help your city by reducing the traffic jam;
Cambo Market developed their website and mobile app in a way that will suit both the locals and the expats.
Here are a couple of key points:
– First of all, the website and mobile app are fully translated in Khmer, which makes it a lot easier for Cambodians to use the services.
– Cambo Market offers 4 payment methods (including online payments in Cambodia), WING, Pi Pay, PayPal, and of course Cash on Delivery, for those who are not that good in using digital payments.
– Great User Interface, everything looks well simplified and clean to make sure that the users will not have to give any extra clicks or taps in order to fulfil a payment.
Give it a try today and forget how is it like wasting your time while being stuck in traffic jam. Order everything easily using Cambo Market, choose your time and delivery place and keep doing your stuff while a dedicated team will deliver the goods at your doorstep.
Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cambo.market
iOS App: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1397688953
Contact Cambo Market:
Email: [email protected]
Phone Khmer: +855 975 807 777
Phone English: +855 712 412 345